Promax Banana Pops are the perfect everyday snack or even post-workout treat! They’re super easy to make and super delicious!
3 Large Bananas
6 Wooden Sticks
10 oz chocolate
Toppings- We used sprinkles, Promax Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Promax Lower Sugar Peanut Butter, Coconut flakes, Peanuts, and Promax Cookies N Cream.
- Peel, then cut each banana in half and insert a wooden stick in each half.
- Place on a tray, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Melt the chocolate in a tall glass in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, checking frequently and stirring.
- Dip each frozen banana into the chocolate, turning it to coat. Immediately add your desired toppings.
- Place on a tray covered in waxed paper. Serve immediately or wrap individually and freeze for up to 2 weeks.