We love ice cream and what’s better than ice cream cake! This cake is not only delicious, its also easy to make! Plus, it doesn’t hurt to add protein to any dessert. This mini Peanut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake with Promax Chocolate Peanut Crunch on top is a high-protein, delicious dessert, that you will love!
There are so many protein bars on the market nowadays its hard to keep track of them all. Plus, their protein amounts vary so how should you determine what bar is right for you? What do you look for in a protein bar? Which protein bars have the most protein? These are all questions you should ask yourself when look for the right one.
Few nutrients are as important as protein. If you don’t get enough, your health and body composition could suffer. However, there are vastly different opinions about how much protein you actually need. When looking at all the different protein bar options here are a few things to remember.
We all want to run faster and be the fastest, but running faster is easier said than done. The reality is that we struggle to breath and our legs just don’t seem to be able to go faster. There are many factors that affect your run, from metabolic and mental fatigue to heat and hydration. Use these tips to improve your time and run faster.
Everyone at one time or another has attempted the pull-up. The pull-up is an upper-body compound exercise and is a good test of strength. If you can do a pull-up you more than likely have strength in your back and shoulders. However, it is important to use proper form to protect yourself from injury and to make sure you are getting the most out of your workout. Use these helpful tips to make sure you are using the correct form.
Promax Banana Pops are the perfect everyday snack or even post-workout treat! They’re super easy to make and super delicious!
3 Large Bananas
6 Wooden Sticks
10 oz chocolate
Toppings- We used sprinkles, Promax Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Promax Lower Sugar Peanut Butter, Coconut flakes, Peanuts, and Promax Cookies N Cream.
- Peel, then cut each banana in half and insert a wooden stick in each half.
- Place on a tray, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Melt the chocolate in a tall glass in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, checking frequently and stirring.
- Dip each frozen banana into the chocolate, turning it to coat. Immediately add your desired toppings.
- Place on a tray covered in waxed paper. Serve immediately or wrap individually and freeze for up to 2 weeks.
Speed is valuable at any level of competitive athletics, so if you are looking to run faster, here are some things you can add to your workouts to help yourself gain speed and improve your time.
Have you ever asked yourself how many grams of protein should I eat daily? Well, you aren’t alone. Many people are unsure of how much protein they should consume and because of this they probably are not eating the amount they should.
If you love chocolate and Promax Bars, these parfaits are perfect for you!
1 Cup Chocolate Pudding
1 Cup Cool Whip
1 Promax Double Fudge Brownie Bar (cut into pieces)
Whipped Cream to Top
Take all the ingredients and layer starting with the Promax bar on the bottom, top with cool whip and chocolate pudding. Repeat until you reach the top of the glass and top with whipped cream and a piece of the bar.
You’ve just finished a hard workout and you’re feeling that after-workout high. So what do you do next?
If you’re like most people, you just want to lie down and collapse on a couch. However, that is not what you should do and it could be causing issues. What you do post-workout is just as important as the training itself. Here are the top 5 workout mistakes that you are probably making:
Indulge in a to-die-for dessert without feeling all the guilt! This recipe for Chocolate Mousse is equally delicious and easily topped with a Promax Protein Bar for extra protein!
- 2 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- Garnish: Whipped Cream & Promax Double Fudge Brownie Bar
- Beat egg yolks in a small bowl with electric mixed on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick. Gradually beat in sugar.
- Heat 1 cup whipping cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot. Gradually stir in at least half of the hot whipping cream into the egg yolk mixture; stir back into hot cream in saucepan. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (do not boil). Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, just until chilled.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold chocolate mixture into whipping cream. Pipe or spoon mixture into serving bowls.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!
Information posted on this website is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Promax Nutrition Corp. (“Promax”) has compiled and prepared this information to help educate viewers about the importance of diet, exercise, and other lifestyle factors in maintaining good health. Promax intends to provide current and accurate information, but does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of any information or resources listed on this Site. Promax assumes no responsibility or liability for any use of, or reliance on this information. This information does not constitute and should not be construed as medical advice. Consult your physician with any questions about your health, and before beginning any exercise or dietary program. Never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of something you have read on this website. This Site has not been reviewed or endorsed by any governmental agency or certifying organization. Publication of links to third party websites and other information is provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement of any Promax product.