You’ve just finished a hard workout and you’re feeling that after-workout high. So what do you do next?
If you’re like most people, you just want to lie down and collapse on a couch. However, that is not what you should do and it could be causing issues. What you do post-workout is just as important as the training itself. Here are the top 5 workout mistakes that you are probably making:
Indulge in a to-die-for dessert without feeling all the guilt! This recipe for Chocolate Mousse is equally delicious and easily topped with a Promax Protein Bar for extra protein!
- 2 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- Garnish: Whipped Cream & Promax Double Fudge Brownie Bar
- Beat egg yolks in a small bowl with electric mixed on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick. Gradually beat in sugar.
- Heat 1 cup whipping cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot. Gradually stir in at least half of the hot whipping cream into the egg yolk mixture; stir back into hot cream in saucepan. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (do not boil). Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, just until chilled.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold chocolate mixture into whipping cream. Pipe or spoon mixture into serving bowls.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!
This decadent tart is our official start to spring! Made with Promax Double Fudge Brownie as the crust and topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit, it’s the perfect treat!
Promax Double Fudge Brownie (1 bar makes two mini tarts)
Crush a Promax bar with your fingers or a rolling pin and cut in half. Top with a dollop of whipped cream. Add fresh fruit (we used bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi. Eat Immediately!
Despite the benefits of regular exercise – more energy, boosted metabolism, decreased appetite, increased strength, improved mood – many people continue to experience anxiety just at the thought of going to a gym, and the reasons are just as many.
Spice up your regular oatmeal in the morning by adding cocoa! It’s a tasty way to indulge without the guilt!
These delicious Apple Nachos are perfect for any party or after-school snack. They can easily be altered to your taste and you can top them with whatever you want!
Promax Double Fudge Brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and more! These ice cream sundae cupcakes are made in a muffin tin and perfect for a fun individual dessert for adults or kids!
This Chocolate Coconut Smoothie Bowl is refreshing and chocolatey! It’s an absolutely delicious way to start the day! This easy recipe is gluten-free and is perfect for a dessert-for-breakfast type of day.
Enjoy a healthy twist on the classic banana split by adding protein with a Promax Bar! It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Sore muscles are a given after any intense workout but filling yourself up with pro-recovery foods will help alleviate the pain and time spent recovering. What foods will help me recover faster, you ask? Add these 6 categories of nutrient food to help recover the right way.
Information posted on this website is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Promax Nutrition Corp. (“Promax”) has compiled and prepared this information to help educate viewers about the importance of diet, exercise, and other lifestyle factors in maintaining good health. Promax intends to provide current and accurate information, but does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or usefulness of any information or resources listed on this Site. Promax assumes no responsibility or liability for any use of, or reliance on this information. This information does not constitute and should not be construed as medical advice. Consult your physician with any questions about your health, and before beginning any exercise or dietary program. Never disregard or delay seeking medical advice because of something you have read on this website. This Site has not been reviewed or endorsed by any governmental agency or certifying organization. Publication of links to third party websites and other information is provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement of any Promax product.