Want more protein energy, without all the carbohydrates? If you’re looking for healthy snacks that will help you keep the extra pounds off, then you could benefit from a low carb high protein bar.
What Are Low Carb Protein Bars?
The idea is simple: Low carb snacks are high in protein and low in carbohydrates. Containing 18 grams of high-quality protein and up to 14 grams of fiber, Promax Nutrition low carb bars give you what you need, while leaving out what you don’t need.
Our lower sugar, lower carb bars are also made without unnecessary additives. No high fructose corn syrup. No preservatives. No trans fats. No gelatin. No maltitol. Only quality ingredients and life-affirming protein.
What Are the Benefits of Low Carb Bars?
People choose Promax Nutrition’s lower sugar bars for many reasons. They’re great if you want to:
- Stick to a low carb diet: Many diets, such as the Atkins diet, restrict the number of carbs people can eat.
- Lose weight: Carbs can give you a sudden boost of energy and fill you up quickly, but you’ll be hungry again before long. Protein, on the other hand, keeps you satisfied for longer. That means you’ll eat less often, and that’s great for people who are trying to lose weight.
- Keep your blood sugar steady: Since low carb bars also have less sugar, they won’t spike your blood sugar as some other bars will.
- Maintain a high protein to carb ratio: Anyone who wants to increase their muscle mass without increasing their percentage of body fat should stick with low carb bars.
Fewer calories, fewer carbs, less sugar—what’s not to like about low carb high protein bars?
Who Needs Low Carb Energy Bars?
Anyone can reap the rewards of a low sugar protein bar, but they’re particularly beneficial for:
- Athletes who want to build lean muscle mass
- People on an Atkin’s diet
- People on a weight loss diet
Want to feel the low carb difference? Grab a Promax Nutrition lower sugar bar after working out for a restorative snack, or enjoy one in lieu of a full meal. You’ll get all the protein and nutrition you need, without the sugars and additives you don’t need. For great-tasting, nutritious bars, stick with Promax.