Ingredients: serves 1
½ cup peanut butter
1 can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
1 scoop Peanut Butter Protein Powder
1 Promax Nutty Butter Crisp Bar
- Remove skins from beans as much as possible, pulse in processor/blender until pulverized
- Add in peanut butter, then protein powder until the mixture is uniform and crumbly
- Cut Promax bar in half from the side and continue to cut into smaller, thin squares. Microwave pieces for 8 seconds.
- Add pieces to mixture, and with hands or spatula mix evenly throughout
- In an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper, evenly spread the mixture and smooth out across the bottom, pushing down with spatula. Set in freezer for 1 hour. Cut in 5×5 pieces. Store in fridge.
- ENJOY! J
Recipe and photos courtesy of Instagram user @gfree_protein_queen