Recipe: serves 1
- 1 tsp instant espresso powder mixed in 3/4 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup oatbran or 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini (optional)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 scoop PE Science pb cup protein powder
- 3 tbsp pb2
- 1/2 oz chopped almonds
- 3 oz banana
- 1/2 Promax Double Fudge Brownie bar
- In a large bowl add the oats, zucchini and espresso water.
- Mix and microwave 2:30 minutes.
- Then thoroughly stir in cocoa, stevia, extract, and egg whites.
- Microwave another 3:30 minutes, stirring once half way through.
- Stir in protein powder and top with nut butter, banana and Promax bar!!
Macros without: 45 carbs, 14fat, 33 protein.
*Courtesy of Instagram User @cleaneats_kenzie