Looking for that special dessert to make for your loved one this Valentine’s Day? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered with the most delicious, chocolatey, gooey recipe. Not only does it taste amazing but it’s full of protein too!
1 Promax LS Chocolate Fudge Bar
3 Tbs. Coconut or Almond Milk
3 Tbs. Dark Chocolate Pieces
2 Tbs. Oat Flour
1 Large Egg
2 Tbs. Protein Powder
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
2 Oven-Safe Ramekins
1. Preheat over to 400°.
2. Chop the Promax LS Chocolate Fudge Bar into several small, bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
3. Combine Coconut or Almond Milk and Dark Chocolate Pieces in a glass bowl. Microwave on high for one minute or less, until gently melted.
4. In a medium size bowl, whisk together Oat Flour, Egg, and Protein Powder. Do not?over mix. Add a splash of water if necessary, to create a thick, pudding-like texture.
5. Add the melted Milk/Chocolate mixture. Whisk to combine, but do not over mix.
6. Spray two ramekins with non-stick cooking spray and pour approximately 1/4-cup of batter into each ramekin.
7. Place the chopped Promax LS Chocolate Fudge Bar pieces on the batter, in each ramekin. (Add a few more dark chocolate pieces, for a richer chocolate flavor.)
8. Put remaining (about one spoonful) of batter on top, to cover the pieces.
9. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes. Cool slightly.
Don’t forget the Promax LS Chocolate Fudge Bar!