What Makes a Protein Energy Bar a Protein Energy Bar?
Protein bars are chock full of protein. They’re snack-sized. They’re ready to eat. Energy bars provide extra fuel in the form of carbohydrates. A good, all-around nutrition bar will fill your body with both healthy proteins and healthy carbs. They offer a protein-energy boost that infuses athletes and active people with plenty of nutrients to keep them going between meals and after workouts. That’s good for your stamina and good for your health.
Protein is vital to the functioning of the human body. It’s comprised of amino acids, some of which are produced by the body, some of which aren’t. Those that aren’t will need to be ingested in the form of food or supplements. Without such essential proteins, your muscles wouldn’t be able to form, grow, and recover from activity.
What Makes a Promax Bar a Promax Bar?
Promax bars pack a nutritional punch—20g of complete protein mixed with 18 vitamins and minerals. With a 2:1 carbs to protein ratio, you’ll get plenty of energy for the rest of the day and plenty of nourishment for muscle recovery. Throw in some fiber, and you have a nutritional powerhouse of a bar.
The Healthier Protein Energy Bar
What’s in a bar is important. What isn’t in a bar may be even more important. Unlike some products, Promax protein bars aren’t loaded with junk ingredients. They contain no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners, no trans fats, no maltitol, and no gelatin. As if that weren’t enough, a Promax protein energy bar is also vegetarian, gluten-free, and kosher.
Protein Energy Bars Pros and Cons
- Pro: Nutrition on the go. Energy on the run. Quick and easy.
- Con: Fresh fruits and vegetables can be healthier, although they’re not as convenient or balanced.
- Pro: Protein is great for weight loss, or, better yet, for fat loss. Whether you’re trying to shed pounds or increase muscle mass, a good protein bar can help you realize your goals.
- Con: Inferior energy bars contain plenty of artificial sweeteners and trans fats. The key is getting your hands on quality protein energy bars from Promax.
- Pro: You don’t have to plan meals or snacks ahead of time. Simply place protein bars in your home, office, car, and gym bag. You’ll have a ready-made snack with no forethought needed.
- Con: Selecting the right bars in the first place does require some thought. Choose lesser quality products, and you surrender the many benefits that come with nutritional products. The good news is that Promax makes it easy to find quality protein energy bars.
Who Needs Protein Bars?
Once upon a time, protein bars were the exclusive domain of bodybuilders and weightlifters. Now they’re nutrition for the people. Who eats protein bars these days? Athletes, students, hardworking professionals, busy parents—anyone who needs a daily energy boost and nutrition on the go.