Peanut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake #MAXMunchies
We love ice cream and what's better than ice cream cake! This cake is not only delicious, its also easy to make! Plus, it doesn't hurt to add protein to any dessert. This mini Peanut Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake with Promax Chocolate Peanut Crunch on top is a high-protein, delicious dessert, that you will love!
15 Oreos, crushed 2 Tbsp butter, melted Plastic Wrap 4 inch Springform Pan Vanilla Ice Cream Chocolate Sauce 1 Promax Chocolate Peanut Crunch Bar
- Crush oreos in a food processor. Add melted butter and combine.
- Cover bottom section of springform pan with plastic wrap and secure ring in place.
- Press cookie crumbs into the bottom of prepared pan. Use the bottom of a glass to press the crumbs firmly in place.
- Chill pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove and spread the ice cream over the cookie base.
- Cover with lots of chocolate sauce and top with Promax Chocolate Peanut Crunch slices.
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours. When ready to serve, unclasp the ring to remove it from the pan. Remove the plastic wrap and place on a serving plate. Cut into slices and serve right away.