Our Commitment To Privacy
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. This privacy statement is based on our respect for our Users’ privacy and explains our online information practice and choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. For your convenience, we make this statement available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
This policy applies to any information that we collect on the site, including any information in emails, posts, texts and other electronic messages between you and Promax Nutrition.
The Information We Collect
There may be features of the Promax Nutrition site (such as making a purchase) where we may ask you to provide certain information so that we may provide those services to you. We may ask for information when you register to create an account, update your information, sign up for a subscription, use certain features, purchase products or services, fill out a survey, request customer support (by email or telephone or in writing) or otherwise communicate with us. Below are examples of information you may directly provide to us:
- Contact Information.For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Payment Information. For example, we may collect your billing address and payment information.
- Information You Post.We may collect information you post in a public space on our Platform, such as when you submit a customer review.
Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and information posted on your page.
Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Site. It may also include photos, videos and other user-generated content that you submit.
- Demographic Information. We may collect your birth date, age, gender and zip code. We may also collect information that could identify you and relates to your hobbies, interests and shopping behavior.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Site.
- Location Information. For example, we may collect precise location information from your device. This may include information about your exact location when you use our Site.
The Way We Use Information
- To Provide Our Products and Services.This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or other transactions.
- To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your information to make our Platform, products and services better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what products interest you.
- To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your feedback or notifying you if you win a promotion.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Site terms and conditions.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Site.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. For example, we may track the number of individuals that visited pages on our website, visited our website within a certain period of time, or came from different search engines.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 1-888-421-2032 or by using the Contact us page on our website.
Changes in Policy
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Site. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.