- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 scoop Peanut Butter Protein Powder
- 1 Promax Nutty Butter Crisp Bar
1. Remove skins from beans as much as possible, pulse in processor/blender until pulverized
2. Add in peanut butter, then protein powder until the mixture is uniform and crumbly
3. Cut Promax bar in half from the side and continue to cut into smaller, thin squares. Microwave pieces for 8 seconds.
4. Add pieces to mixture, and with hands or spatula mix evenly throughout
5. In an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper, evenly spread the mixture and smooth out across the bottom, pushing down with spatula. Set in freezer for 1 hour. Cut in 5x5 pieces. Store in fridge.