If you love chocolate and Promax Bars, these parfaits are perfect for you!
1 Cup Chocolate Pudding
1 Cup Cool Whip
1 Promax Double Fudge Brownie Bar (cut into pieces)
Whipped Cream to Top
Take all the ingredients and layer starting with the Promax bar on the bottom, top with cool whip and chocolate pudding. Repeat until you reach the top of the glass and top with whipped cream and a piece of the bar.
Indulge in a to-die-for dessert without feeling all the guilt! This recipe for Chocolate Mousse is equally delicious and easily topped with a Promax Protein Bar for extra protein!
- 2 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder
- Garnish: Whipped Cream & Promax Double Fudge Brownie Bar
- Beat egg yolks in a small bowl with electric mixed on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick. Gradually beat in sugar.
- Heat 1 cup whipping cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot. Gradually stir in at least half of the hot whipping cream into the egg yolk mixture; stir back into hot cream in saucepan. Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (do not boil). Stir in protein powder and cocoa powder. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, just until chilled.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold chocolate mixture into whipping cream. Pipe or spoon mixture into serving bowls.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!
This decadent tart is our official start to spring! Made with Promax Double Fudge Brownie as the crust and topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit, it’s the perfect treat!
Promax Double Fudge Brownie (1 bar makes two mini tarts)
Crush a Promax bar with your fingers or a rolling pin and cut in half. Top with a dollop of whipped cream. Add fresh fruit (we used bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi. Eat Immediately!
Spice up your regular oatmeal in the morning by adding cocoa! It’s a tasty way to indulge without the guilt!
Continue reading “Chocolate Oatmeal Bowl #MAXMUNCHIES” »
These delicious Apple Nachos are perfect for any party or after-school snack. They can easily be altered to your taste and you can top them with whatever you want!
Continue reading “Apple Nachos #MAXMUNCHIES” »
Promax Double Fudge Brownie topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and more! These ice cream sundae cupcakes are made in a muffin tin and perfect for a fun individual dessert for adults or kids!
Continue reading “Chocolate Sundae Cupcakes #MAXMUNCHIES” »
This Chocolate Coconut Smoothie Bowl is refreshing and chocolatey! It’s an absolutely delicious way to start the day! This easy recipe is gluten-free and is perfect for a dessert-for-breakfast type of day.
Continue reading “Chocolate Coconut Smoothie Bowl #MAXMUNCHIES” »
Enjoy a healthy twist on the classic banana split by adding protein with a Promax Bar! It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Continue reading “Banana Split #MAXMUNCHIES” »
Looking for a smoothie that is easy to make and delicious? Look no further. This berry smoothie mixes fresh berries with a hint of healthy spinach (you can hardly notice its there) for a perfect start to your day!
Continue reading “Berry Smoothie Bowl #MAXMUNCHIES” »
These gluten-free waffles are light and crispy outside, fluffy and chewy inside! They will make saying goodbye to traditional wheat flour waffles easy! They give you everything you could want in a waffle without all the sugar!
Continue reading “Gluten-Free Waffles #MAXMUNCHIES” »